Śląski Fundusz Rozwoju Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Katowice (40-599) at Żeliwna 38 street, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000824122, NIP number: 6342972979; REGON number: 385412081; having share capital in the amount of PLN 1,000,000.00; hereinafter: the Organizer of the European Future Forum, the Organizer or the Administrator, always strives to ensure maximum protection of the processed personal data and applies legal and adequate organizational and technical solutions, the purpose of which is to fully prevent any events related to violating the privacy of Forum participants and users of the Organizer’s websites.
All activities of the Administrator are based on the basis and within the limits of the law, in particular on the following legal acts:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, abbreviation: GDPR);
- Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended);
- Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 576, as amended).
- Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 386, as amended).
The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector, it is:
Maciej Zaremba, phone: +48 505 981 042, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The inspector is at your disposal with regard to any issue or doubts regarding your personal data).
Any personal data provided to the Administrator are processed:
- on the basis of the explicit consent of the data subject who has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more clearly defined purposes (eg for sending electronic correspondence – newsletters, e-mail with confirmations etc.);
- or when it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to concluding the contract (eg issues of acceptance of the Forum’s regulations);
- or when it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
- or when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data. (The legal interest of the Administrator is e.g. possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them.)
The administrator declares that all persons processing personal data in connection with the organization of the Forum have appropriate authorizations to process and have been trained in the protection of personal data.
- cookies (cookie file, cookie) – a small file saved on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), in which various settings and information related to the visited websites on the Internet are placed and can be used, among others, to: save page settings / logins, displaying advertisements and remembering selected user actions and remembering user preferences. For more information, please read:
- IP address – a numeric number that usually identifies one device connected to the Internet (or local network). For more information, please read: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adres_IP
- http, http protocol – that is a protocol (technology) that allows you to send data over the Internet. It is thanks to http that communication between the client (web browser) and the server, which contains all the files that make up the website, is possible. Adding the letter s (i.e. https) is still sending data, but already in an encrypted form so that it will not be suspected by a third / unauthorized person.
The use of the Website is carried out using the so-called secure SSL protocol, which increases the security of data transmission on the Internet (transmitted data is encrypted so that it is not suspected by a third party / unauthorized – as described above).
The Administrator asks you to notice that the Website may contain external links that allow persons – visiting the Organiser’s Website – to reach other external websites. At the same time: when using the Organiser’s website, cookies may be saved on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that come from other websites (e.g. Facebook, YouTube), which cookies enable the use of services / functionalities related with external websites.
What data is collected while using the Organizer’s Website?
Using the Website involves sending queries to the Administrator’s server on which the Website is stored. Each sent / directed query / connection is saved in the server logs (logs are a form of electronic event log). Logs include Internet user’s IP address, date and time of connection to the server, characteristics of the connection established using the http (s) protocol (including any error codes), information about the web browser used and the specificity of the operating system and its settings (as well as e.g. referer, i.e. the address of the previous website from which the user was redirected to the Site via the link / link that was clicked on).
Attention! The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific visitors to the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify individual natural persons. The logs are used only to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to manage the Website.
- facilitate the use of the Website while browsing it;
- creating statistics that help to understand how people visiting the Website use it (eg what subpages they visit);
- determine who is a new user and who is a returning user;
- checking if there were any problems with using the Website while using it.
The following types of cookies may be used as part of the Website:
- session connections related to a given session – files that are stored on the user’s end device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) until the user leaves the Website/turns off the browser;
- stored “permanently”, permanent – files that are stored on the user’s end device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) for the period specified in the cookie itself and/or until they are deleted by the user;
- own websites – cookies that are placed on the Website, not from external websites;
- external – cookies placed by external websites;
- necessary/basic – cookies, without which it is impossible to fully use the Website;
- statistical/performance – cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of the Website;
- functional/related to the settings / preferences of the visitor – cookies that allow remembering the User’s choices in terms of settings, preferences and personalization of the use of the Website.
Summary: cookies themselves do not contain information about the user’s personal data, but in the statistical and analytical statements collected by the Administrator, other parameters for marking (e.g. IP address) may be included, which are used together to count the number of unique visits to the Website or the type of devices used for connections (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), but not for determining the identity of users.
The scope of information / files that are collected automatically during visits to the Website depends on the individual settings of the user’s web browser. The administrator asks you to check them and enter settings according to your preferences. For this purpose, please read the content of the so-called “Help”, available in a given browser.
In addition, the Administrator encourages you to read the information regarding the storage, modification and deletion of cookies in the following popular browsers:
- in Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/wy%C5%9Bwietlanie-i-usuwanie-historii-przegl%C4%85darki-w-programie-microsoft-edge-00cf7943-a9e1-975a-a33d-ac10ce454ca4
- in Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- in the Chrome program: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- in the Opera program: https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/security-and-privacy/#deleteData
- in the Safari program: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
- in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-i-zarz%C4%85dzanie-nimi-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Attention! Disabling cookies that are necessary for authentication, security or storage of user preferences may limit/make it difficult or even impossible to use the Website (or its fragments/ subpages).
In certain situations (e.g. available contact forms on the Website), the user may be asked to provide the following personal data:
- name and surname or login/nickname;
- e-mail address;
- Phone number;
- name and address of the company / institution / entity that represents / in exceptional and strictly justified cases: residence address.
Providing this data is always voluntary (based on the user’s consent), but without providing it, it may not be possible to use the form on the Website (e.g. when handling a request, requesting contact, sending a complaint).
The Website also uses Google Analytics tools to analyze traffic and measure activity related to its viewing. Mainly for statistical purposes, to check the frequency of visits to the Website, as well as to optimize and expand it. More information here:
Personal data processed on the Administrator’s profile/fanpage on Facebook.com are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. At the same time, the Organizer informs that the administrator of personal data is also the entity Facebook Ireland Limited, with which the user of the Facebook.com website concludes an agreement regarding the processing of personal data by creating an account on Facebook.com and accepting the regulations of this website.
In addition, the Administrator informs that the Website uses (for analytical, statistical or increasing the functionality of the Website) also programs (so-called plugins) related to the Facebook.com website.
More information here:
Personal data processed by the Administrator as part of the services provided by the Google Ireland entity are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. At the same time, the Organizer informs that the administrator of personal data is also the entity Google Ireland, with which the user concludes an agreement regarding the processing of personal data by creating an account on the website / service provided by Google Ireland and accepting the regulations of this website / service. More information here:
Google Maps (www.google.pl/maps/) When using Google Maps, an external request may be made, based on the IP address, to process the approximate location of the user. How to manage location information (including how to limit it), here:
The Forum participant /Website user has the right to access the content of personal data (concerning him) and to rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object (to processing – if it is justified and lawful), request the cessation of data processing and transfer (to other entities, if such action is justified and lawful), as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The scope of each of the above rights and the situations in which they can be exercised result from the provisions of the GDPR and related legal provisions. In case of any doubts, the Administrator asks for contact with the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
The Forum participant/user of the Website has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if he/she considers that the processing of personal data concerning the participant/user violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Attention! Regardless of the applicable documents regarding the organization of the Forum, the correctness and compliance of which is the responsibility of the Organizer, the Forum participant is obliged to read the following information on the Evenea website (owned by EventLabs Sp. z o.o. with its office in Gdynia (81-451), Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98 street, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000323662, REGON number: 141794203, NIP number: 5213529520, correspondence address: EventLabs Sp. z o.o., Mokotowska 1 street , 00-640 Warsaw):
- Regulations for the use of EVENEA – https://app.evenea.pl/downloads/regulamin-05-04-2021.pdf
Personal data is stored until the consent given to the Administrator is withdrawn, the right to delete the data is exercised or the data subject is objected to the processing of the data by the natural person concerned. The above actions may be shown in any way, which shows that the Forum participant/user of the Website does not consent to further receiving any information from the Administrator and the processing of personal data.
Please note! After withdrawing consent, exercising the right to delete data or expressing an objection, personal data may be stored only when required by law (e.g. for evidence purposes, cooperation with state entities / institutions). Such situations are always regulated by separate regulations.
If the Administrator decides to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), he will provide an appropriate and legally required level of protection, primarily through:
- cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which a relevant decision of the European Commission has been issued;
- application of the current standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- application of binding corporate regulations and rules approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- also, in the event of a possible transfer of data to the United States of America and in connection with the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union regarding the invalidity of decision 2016/1250 on the adequacy of protection provided by the so-called EU-US Privacy Shield, while recognizing the validity of Commission Decision 2010/87 on standard contractual clauses regarding the transfer of personal data to data processors based in third countries, the Administrator will apply extraordinary additional safeguards and protection measures, including legal, organizational and technical.
Please, note! Any intention to transfer personal data outside the EEA will be notified to the Forum participant/user of the Website in good time, i.e. already at the stage of collecting personal data, and no information will be processed without his consent.
All registers and lists of entities with which the Organizer may cooperate within the organization of the Forum, and such cooperation would involve the processing of personal data (and would be regulated, for example, by contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data) are available at the Organiser’s seat and may be made available to a Forum participant, o provided that such disclosure does not conflict with other legal provisions or contractual provisions.
The administrator will never process personal data longer than required by the total of activities related to with the implementation of the Forum and participation in the Forum, the specificity of using the Website, the principles of cooperation within the Forum, correspondence and data retention requirements and the needs of with the necessary archiving.
Personal data (regardless of the form of their preservation), to which the necessity / requirement to process them ceases to apply, will be immediately permanently destroyed, and this activity will be properly documented.
The organizer reserves the right to change the content of this subpage in order to ensure that it is up-to-date and complies with the applicable legal status.